Salaried, full-time SMCI employees enjoy a significant package of company-paid benefits. This package includes:
- Medical Insurance – Top-quality insurance coverage with the option to select either an HMO, PPO or HIA plan that best meets the needs of you and your family. The majority of the premium is paid for by SMCI. Employee contributions are on a sliding scale based on salary.
- Dental Insurance – PPO plan with 50% of the premium paid by SMCI and 50% of the premium paid by employee.
- Vision Discount Program – PPO plan with 50% of the premium paid by SMCI and 50% of the premium paid by employee.
- Life Insurance – $25,000 life insurance policy paid for by SMCI.
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance – $25,000 AD&D insurance policy paid for by SMCI.
- Voluntary Life Insurance – Additional group term life insurance up to 200k. Low group rates. Portable when employee leaves SMCI.
- Long Term Disability Insurance – Voluntary insurance offered after 1 year of employment, pays up to 66-2/3% of your salary. SMCI contributes 50% of the premium and the employee contributes 50% of premium.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) – 15 days paid time off per year increasing to 22 days with seniority.
- Paid Holidays – Eight paid major holidays.
- Section 125 Plan/Flexible Spending Account – Pretax savings program allowing reimbursement for healthcare, dependent care, transit, parking and individual insurance expenses.
- 401(k) Plan – Pretax retirement savings plan with great flexibility and many contribution and investment options.
- Direct Deposit – Paychecks can be directly deposited into a designated checking or savings account.
- Tuition and Training Reimbursement – Available after 1 year of employment. Not available for Contract-for-Hire employees.
- Bereavement Leave – 3 days paid leave for the passing of an immediate family member.
- Jury Duty – 5 days paid leave for jury service. Not available for Contract-for-Hire employees.
- Paid Parking – Salaried in-house employees only.
- Paid Short-Term Disability Leave – Salaried in-house employees only. Discretionary.
- Profit Bonus Program – Salaried in-house employees only.
We believe that this is a comprehensive and significant package of benefits that greatly enhances the value of an SMCI employee’s experience while associated with our organization.
Please Note: The above is only an overview of the benefits made available to SMCI, salaried full-time employees. All aspects of the actual benefits are detailed in SMCI’s employee handbook.